Just a little gift for the New Year. Bar Mitzvah boy supreme. And yes, his father wore a matching flocked velvet tuxedo, pink ruffled shirt, and bow tie. I love the 70′s.
Shop Books by Me and Friends
Click Here to buy See Mom Run, a collection of essays (including mine) by the most harried moms on the web.
Click Here to buy The Bigger The Better the Tighter the Sweater, which includes my essay about my boobs. (yes, really)
Click Here to buy The Knitters Gift, which features my essay on the psycho-sexual effects of being a knitter. (sort of, kind of)
Read Me on these Cool Sites, too.
I’m a Drama Mama with Mama Drama
Widget title for Categories
Follw me on Twitter
- RT @techsavvymama: At the @Newseum to speak about The Innovative School System #AtlanticTechEd instagram.com/p/ZVdCXwNFWp/ 4 days ago
- In case you were wondering: first family photo from my twins' B'nai Mitzvah. ow.ly/i/27kOv 4 days ago
- @dopeysmom somebody needs to tell the weather it's spring! 4 days ago
- He's about to go from scruffy to fluffy. instagram.com/p/ZSont1KhVB/ 5 days ago
- Look who is in Time Out NY Kids! @KidzVuz own Glitter Girl. @RitzKing instagram.com/p/ZSodTmqhU3/ 5 days ago
Recent Posts Title
Like this? Like my Facebook Page for KidzVuz!
I’m so very Clever
Find great Swag Every Saturday